Donation Can is a WordPress plugin that lets you set monetary goals and collect donations to meet them. Donations are collected through PayPal and can be tracked inside your WordPress admin area separately for each goal.
- Define goals with name, description and amount of money required to meet the goal. For example “Help me buy a MacBook Pro” or “Save the rainforests.”
- Use WordPress widgets to define how and where the donation forms and progress bars are shown in your blog layout.
- Be notified when someone makes a donation to one of your goals.
- Follow the progress and browse donations inside the WordPress admin area.
- Get a quick glance at the overall status of your donations using the Donation Can dashboard widget.
- Customize (almost) everything.
The Plugin is completely FREE.
For any feedback, questions or improvement ideas, leave a comment to this page and I will address your issue promptly. Thank you for your help!
P.S. I’d love to highlight some actual use cases on this page, so if you are using Donation Can to collect donations and don’t mind a few more visitors, leave a comment!
*IMPORTANT:* The shortcode format for embedding donation forms to pages and posts has changed in Donation Can version 1.5.0 and you need to update your shortcodes.
*UPDATE:* A new release of Donation Can (1.5.1) is now live at WordPress.org and should fix many of the issues presented in the comments section below. A redesign for this site along with better usage instructions is in the works. Thanks for sticking with the plugin through this slow period.